Version revised on
23 th February 2006
Using the site
Unit set up
Questions and Answers
The modifications and the new elements brought to these rules are listed hereafter
- 2006/02/27 : Retreat after combat. The sentence "- Out of an enemy ZoC" was
wrong. It is changed in "- Avoiding the hexes adjacent to the unit that
causes the retreat".
- 2006/02/27 : Combat phase. The chart of the terrain effects on combat makes it
clearer that a bridge has no effect.
- 2006/02/23 : Réaction Fire
- 2005/11/26 : Movement Cost Chart and Retreat: tracks allow now to cross steep slopes that would have been impassable otherwise in some new scenarios. The movement cost is proportional to the number of slope symbols crossed: crossing a double slope symbol costs two points, crossing a triple slope symbol costs three points. These ways still cannot be used when retreating (charges, combat).
- Victory conditions: the types of objectives are elaborated to prepare future scenarios.
- 2005/11/15 : A new hex type, "coppice", enhances the graphics palette. It has the same characteristics as rough terrain, thus the only consequence regards aesthetics.
- 2005/09/29 : Demoralised cavalry units cannot charge.